Belyea Rd 6 - Corkulus and visual presetations

Thinking about Corkulous applications. I signed up for a 1-year subscription at this point. The app can be a black hole when you try to sync iPad and MacOs activities. macOS seems to be the way to go in spite of the theoretical attraction of the iPad.

-- PS --

I have basically accepted the "bug" about the iPad and decided to work around it. My efforts to isolate the issue and correct it don't seem to be supported by the vendor.

However, I have not withdrawn my nasty comments about support. I still feel that the vendor made little effort to work with me on this issue, seldom responding to my questions or suggestions. It was almost like I was talking to a "bot" who doled out canned advice based on keywords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook and Bing - A Killer Combination

A Process ...

Warp Speed Generative AI