More Disaster in the Cloud

This blog disappeared for about 2 weeks for reasons that were insanely difficult to track down. After a lot of floundering around, I discovered that the URL had been directed to cloudymountain.org, the cloudymountain domain. This, in turn, is something it turns out I asked for. I thought I was asking to redirect cloudymountain.org to the google site, but it worked the other way around, dumping the very few browsers of this site into a non-existent cloudymountain site. It took me hours and hours of tripping around to re-discover this facility, then 2 minutes to fix things. It's a classic example of "you can't find the right answer if you don't know the right question"!

Anyway, we're up and running again. Lots of interesting stuff going on. More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook and Bing - A Killer Combination

A Process ...

Warp Speed Generative AI