What's In A Name?


Today, I switched the name of this blog back to the original. It started as "Diary of a Christian Skeptic". That seems to capture what I am doing. From time to time, other issues have seemed to be "central". It turns out that I have found many "central" issues.

The average person has heard more about the Zen of Peanuts than the Zen of Bodhisattva.

At the time of writing, I have begun to regard my mention of "Zen" ideas as convenient terminology, since most people have only a vague idea of what Zen means. Even serious practitioners differ on the fundamentals.

This is not a lot different from the way people use "spiritual" or "Christian".

In any case, what I wish to share is my own experience on the path, whatever the path may be. Is it the path to "enlightenment"? How would I know? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook and Bing - A Killer Combination

A Process ...

Warp Speed Generative AI